This week on the Adults? Podcast we’ve got an all woman cast! Introducing, Louis, Céline, and Chanel!
Here’re the topics:
What’s the stupidest rule or social convention you feel the need to follow? (2:18) — we disagree over whether several rules are dumb or not while drinking Skinny Bitches, made with lemon, lime, and Ventura Spirits’ California Vodka (which claims to be the only vodka in the world made from Strawberries).
What’s up with working out in Los Angeles? And how do you get your workouts in? (19:47) — people in LA are sometimes crazy, here’s an example served chilled with Patrón Tequila.
What fictional characters do you like the most? (27:52) — in which we discuss the women of Star Wars, Game of Thrones and Disney, and also a dwarf and a hobbit. Accompanied by Blanton’s Bourbon.
What if you could imbue inanimate objects with life and have discussions with them? What items are on your to-do list? (43:35) — as is often the case we end our podcast with a drunken hypothetical, and this time it got a bit bawdy as we ended the night with some Talisker 10.
Music featured in this episode:
- Railroad’s Whiskey Co by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- Against The Rules (Feat. Real Skillz) by PG Blao is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- Exercise Music by Tim is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- In The Night – Game of Thrones Remake (J. Glaze Remix) by Kellee Maize & J. Glaze Productions is licensed under a Attribution License.
- Talk To Me by Allie Farris is licensed under a Creative Commons License.