We’re going to take a quick break in the middle of our Herschel Is Always Wrong Sextology to welcome back Jorge from Silent Majority This! he joins Andy, Hilfiger, Samsonite, and Steve for a drunken descent into temporal depravity.
Here’re the topics:
What entertainment do you take with you to a deserted island? (2:56) — We crap on each other’s choices while drinking Crown Royale.
Let’s Play a Game (24:57) — We play a guessing game while drinking Suntory Toki Whisky.
What’s the big deal about age statements? (42:22) — Steve thinks Scotch age statements are bullshit, and proceed to break out a scotch with an age statement: Talisker 10.
If you could go back in time one week, but with perfect knowledge of the week to come, what would you do? (50:34) — We drink Blanton’s Bourbon and discuss past conquests.
Music featured in this episode:
- Railroad’s Whiskey Co by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- TSHNKO Feat. Sansa – Stranded (Original Mix) by TSHNKO is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- Games by Christianne is licensed under a Attribution License.
- Whiskey by The Kinky Fingers is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- Back In Time by WOKE is licensed under a Creative Commons License.