Welcome to Adults? This week we’re going way back to the first episode we ever taped! It’s a little more serious than the episodes we’ve had thus far, but it’s still one of our favorites.
Here’re the topics:
Top songs of the 1990s discussing our childhood music over a glass of Glenfarclas 12 on the rocks.
Samsonite and Andy explain sports in which they try to convince Steve that sports are worthwhile, while simultaneously trying to convince themselves that choking down a neat, cask strength Aberlour A’bunadh is a worthwhile endeavor (note, the A’bunadh is actually great, it just needs some distilled water added to mellow it out, but we wanted to see if we could handle it neat).
“Boom supersonic jet able to fly London to New York in three hours a step closer to production” — uh huh, sure. We drink Glenlivet 18 and discuss the airline industry, this was taped prior to the United controversy.
How do you pick a good investment? a very enjoyable segment on making decisions in life accompanied by a very enjoyable Ardbeg 10.
Music featured in this episode:
- Railroad’s Whiskey Co by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- Drink a Little More by copperhead is licensed under a Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
- Baseball Blues [Prod. by Helios Ray] by O’keeth Barker is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- Airplane Mode by Josh Woodward is licensed under a Attribution License.
Based on a work at http://www.joshwoodward.com/.
- whiskey and wine by On Tour is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.