Herschel, Jansport, and Tumi are here to discuss this week’s theme which is blood. Those who are squeamish should turn back now. Today’s episode is a bit longer than usual to make up for our hiatus last week.
Here’re the topics:
What films and television shows remind you of blood? (5:08) — We talk about horror movies and drink a Cutwater Spirits Spicy Bloody Mary Mix with Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
Have your views changed on plastic surgery as you’ve aged? (14:13) — We talk plastic surgery while sharing a Damrak Gin Bloody Mary.
War, what is it good for? (38:23) — We talk about war and Jackie Chan and drink some a Patron Silver tequila Bloody Mary with Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix.
If you were a vampire, who would you go for, and what would be your pick up line? (57:49) — We talk about the celebrities we’d like to suck on and how we’d break the ice with them–with Overholdt Rye and Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix.
Music featured in this episode:
- Railroad’s Whiskey Co by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- Gimme Blood by Houdini Roadshow is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- Blood Alcohol by We Is Shore Dedicated is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License. Based on a work at http://www.weisshorededicated
- 2+2= ? (The Bob Seger System) by Big Blood is licensed under a Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
- Blood for Dracula by lo-fi is sci-fi is licensed under a Attribution License.